Más de los Muertos

Carina

1. Fantastic shots, Tammy. Love the skull with the lollipop forest sprouting! 😀

2. I think I was Mexican in my past life : )
    I love all this stuff…

• Oh you and me both Jackie. The colors, the music, the flavor – the simple joy that ruminates from all of this!

3. Aha! This is delightful. And I came here thinking, ‘I wonder what winter soup Tammy will have for me today!’

You fooled me by a mile! 😀

4. wow, great pics Tammy

5. Somehow these look more terrifying than our average Halloween stuff…sinister…and very arty….;o)

6. Sally

/  November 5, 2012

Very very fun and colorful. History is certainly diverse.

7. Lisa H

/  November 5, 2012

LOVE the photos! My appreciation of Día de los Muertos has grown over the years. The bright colors are such a wonderful way to honor loved ones who have passed on.

8. Amazing & wonderful pics, Tammy! 🙂 Very colourful too! Thanks!

9. Oh WOW. Love the skull made out of pink teddy bears 🙂 Fav.

• That was really touching wasn’t it? Clearly made to honor a child which is quite sad but on a festive day.

10. Love this event. Spooky in a fun , creative and exciting way. Just bright and colorful. The skull were impressive! Have a great week.

11. These look awesome!

12. That is some amazing stuff. Creative … and haunting..

• The colors are festive. Some of the memories are quite sad but it is such a beautiful way to honor those who have gone before us.

13. Dia de los Muertas is big in my neighborhood too. We didn’t get to enjoy it this year because we were dealing with the aftermath of the hurricane, so I really appreciate your photos!